Thursday, November 08, 2012

Female Communist


Communism is supposed to be aboiut equality of all human being, particularly between men and women. When I was young and an ardent communist, I used to argue with capitalist friends that communism is better because it promotes equality between men and women. But where are female communist leaders. I am looking at the picture of Chinese peoples congress and asking myself, where are the women? Even in capitalist counties like US, India Germany we have women like Clinton, Gandhi, Markel. Where are their counterparts in communist world? Even India, where are the female communist leaders? Brinda is a leader because she is married to Prakash, that's all. Other than Rosa Luxemburg, I do not know the name of any notable female communist. This is really strange. What's wrong with the communists?

No comments: